SEPARACION TOTAL DE PODERES

8 ene 2019

Hey MONTESQUIEU-1956, quick question re: TEDx video

Hi MONTESQUIEU-1956,


Miles here, from over at InitiativeOne. I just wanted to send you a quick email.


I noticed on your Twitter profile @montesquieu1956 that you've previously shared TED or TEDx videos. InitiativeOne was recently featured on a new TEDx video where founder and CEO, Fred Johnson, breaks down the importance of Self Belief/Discovery and how Self Doubt is so destructive to our lives.

"Self-discovery, self-belief, and loving oneself is the first prerequisite to leading ourselves and others well." -Fred Johnson


You can check out the TEDx video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfJzsReaR5E


If you are willing to share it on Twitter, I'd be happy to retweet it on my personal Twitter profile to help you gain some visibility in exchange. Facebook and LinkedIn would be grand places to share it as well. Interested?


Thanks for the consideration!


Miles Anthony Smith, MBA
Content Manager
https://www.initiative-one.com/


P.S. If I'm way off base here, just hit (one-click unsubscribe), and I won't bother you again. No hard feelings :)

No hay comentarios: